Sunday, April 6, 2008

Other random photos

Typical end of day look at my house-
Merry was telling Jacob that he had a little, teeny bit of dirt of his face - I guess she hadn't looked in the mirror yet
Jacob usually isn't wearing pants at the end of the day- actually it is usually by lunch
Merry posing in front of our house - my roses are starting to bloom- I love spring time
Last but not least, my 30th birthday is this week- we celebrated this weekend because Brian is taking Jacob to Utah to visit his dad this week. Brian had a smashing party for me and now I have half a cheesecake in my fridge to eat- how can life get any better than that.
Side note
I finally put together Merry's twin bed, so that we would have some where for the baby to sleep. This plan didn't work to well as Jacob decided that he would like to sleep in Merry's new bed and Merry decided she really didn't want to move from the crib yet. As I am posting Jacob is fast asleep and Merry is screaming on the top of her lungs "wake up sleepy head" to Jacob. Lucky for me he sleeps really soundly.

6 comments:

elements: overexposed said...

Happy Happy to you! I love the photo of you blowing out your candle and the kids right by your side! I image opening presents is similar.

Have a very Happy Birthday! The big 3-0 is a great age to be! I speak from 3-month experience. Ha!

Kajsa said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope its a great one! I love all the pictures too, great family bluebonnet shot!

The Blaisdell Family said...

First, Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a good one, can't beat cheesecake:)

Second, you always have posts that make me laugh. That part about Jacob sleeping and Merry yelling for him to wake up was the best!!!

taun said...

Happy Bday Beth! I tried to call. I guess next year we will have to celeberate the big 30 in New York. Better yet, how about we go in October while we are both the big 3-0!

Janine Padilla said...

Ha,ha,ha I love the pictures and the stories. Your kids are too funny! Hope you had a great b-day! Did you go pic up that door?

Shaela said...

Happy Birthday. I love the dirt on the face pictures, you should hang them next to the oh so sweet blue bonnet pictures!

Blog Archive