Monday, April 21, 2008

Lost and Found

My keys disappeared a couple of weeks ago- The scary part was the last time I remember seeing them was when Merry was walking home from the mail box.  I was sure that she dropped them on the way home and some strange person had my keys.  Brian and Jacob went to Utah a couple days after my keys disappeared so I was so paranoid the whole week he was gone that some one was going to break into my house.
Any way we were working in the garden over the weekend and decided to move some pumpkins that had sprouted in our front yard where our pumpkin had started to rot into the garden in the back.   When Brian dug up the pumpkins he found my keys-  Merry had so kindly hid them in the garden.  I am so excited to finally have my keys back.

No comments:

Blog Archive