Sunday, April 27, 2008

Out of the funk

After a few days of self pity- I am back to feeling normal again- thanks for all the comments.
Instead of cleaning out my cupboards I went to hobby lobby and got some new beads to make jewelry.  After a few diet dr. peppers, twizzlers and twisting wire I felt much better.
and here is an update of what is flowering this week in my garden
 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I love the jewelry, I love your garden, and I even love your blog sob.. How did I not know that you're pregnant. Oh, right, haven't seen you in a year.
I always seem to feel the same way when I'm down to the wire with a baby. One minute I want to cut it out, the next I'm freaking out because I'm neither ready to deliver it or take care of it.
This too shall pass.

Always, Hannah said...

The jewelry is beautiful. I especially love the turquoise set. You are an amazing lady. I am sad we do not live close so you can teach me all your talents.

elements: overexposed said...

Cute jewelry, pretty flowers and again you amaze me with your talents! I hope to be like you when I grow up!

Hang in there.

Kristen said...

Those are such cute necklaces. I need some lessons! The ones I make look like Lily did them compared to yours. Did you wear the turquoise one to church on Sunday? Because I was going to ask you where you got it but then Gunnar ran off or something. It is so cute!

Blog Archive