Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blue Bonnets- 08

Due to the lack of rain the blue bonnets were in short supply this year. We finally found some in the home depot parking lot.

It has been a rough week for Merry. If you look closely you will notice that Merry has a very fat lip - she fell off of a chair and bit all the way through her bottom lip- this was after she had to have most of the hair on the left side of her head trimmed because she fell asleep with gum in her mouth.
Jacob was more interested in trying to squash an ant pile with a rock than posing in the blue bonnets.
Brian was keeping them entertained long enough for me to take some pictures, for some reason Merry looks like she has bubba teeth in this picture
Unfortunately Merry closed her eyes on the family picture that was good of me. Too bad for her I am only going to post the one that is good of me


The men in green
I only do half belly shots when I have 4 more weeks to go- If only photoshop would make my face not look so puffy. Merry was making sure her hair was properly positioned.

5 comments:

Michelle Cox said...

Beautiful pictures! I love blue bonnets, too. The new Photoshop ("CS3", I think) can combine photos taken in the same spot, taking out the closed-eyes person in one and replacing it with their open eyes face in the other. Neal was working on our family picture because Timmy was blurry in the better one and fine in the not as good one. It was really cool. Plus he had to add himself into the good one because he wasn't fast enough to get in the picture after setting the self-timer! I wish we'd had a remote, but at least we had a tripod!

Jamie Smith said...

Those are such beautiful pictures! I love all the bluebonnets! Where did you go for those! Don't you love what pregnancy does to you? Everytime I see these prego models, I'm like yeah right. Where is your swollen face and feet and legs, etc. At least I was swollen everywhere. You look great, and only 4 weeks to go! How exciting!

The Blaisdell Family said...

You only have about 4 weeks left?? WOW. Your tummy still looks so small!!

You look great even being pregnant, your hair is beautiful, your family is beautiful, the pictures are beautiful, simply a great bunch of pictures!!!! Those blue bonnets are so pretty and you would never know you were at "home depot" to get such great pictures!!

Janine Padilla said...

Sooo adorable!! Those are precious blue bonnet pictures. You all look gorgeous!

Kristen said...

What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are all crystal clear. That is so funny about only posting pics that look good of you...unfortunately for my kids I do that too. I have been scouting for bluebonnets too but not doing a very good job. Yours turned out so cute.

Blog Archive