
2 more weeks until baby Stott #3 is going to arrive
That is May 7 for those without a calendar handy
(unless she decides to make her debut earlier- which I doubt)
Jacob and Merry have been having a debate over what color hair she will have. Jacob is pretty sure it will be dark brown like his and Merry is sure it will be pink. As for a name- that has yet to be decided, Jacob is voting for just baby.
That is May 7 for those without a calendar handy
(unless she decides to make her debut earlier- which I doubt)
Jacob and Merry have been having a debate over what color hair she will have. Jacob is pretty sure it will be dark brown like his and Merry is sure it will be pink. As for a name- that has yet to be decided, Jacob is voting for just baby.
4 comments:
Good luck!!! I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away. That's just crazy. Let me know if you need anything . . . I'm always home.
How exciting! I'm with Merry, pink hair for sure!
Congrats! I can't believe only 3 weeks left! At first I thought you had the baby already, but I couldn't figure out if it was a boy or girl! That's impressive your kids come out with hair! I'm sure whatever color it is, it will be cute!
Wow, that went fast. (At least for me) I love that Merry thinks she'll have pink hair. That's really cute. I hope she won't be let down:)
Good Luck with everything. We can't wait to see pictures of yet another CUTE Stott baby!
Post a Comment