
We need to plant a tree to block out our neighbor's houses in the first picture

Merry was telling Jacob a knock knock joke- her version goes something like this- knock, knock- who's there- boo who don't cry Jacob
Merry smelling the roses part I- how cute are these tiny roses- I love them

Merry smelling the roses part II

Smelling the roses part III

This is actually on easter- Jacob was showing off his dyed eggs.

Jacob and Brian - so happy to pose for Easter photos

Handsome Jacob
6 comments:
I LOVE the close-up pic of Jacob & Merry holding hands. What a sweet shot!
You are so funny Beth having them re-dress. I've thought about doing that before, now that I know I wouldn't be the only crazy person on earth doing that, I think I might:)
And MAN you are so good at taking pictures. That picture of them together and doing the "joke" is SO priceless!! All of them turned out so good.
And from what I can tell, you've been working hard on your backyard. It looks all nice and green! How about you take some pictures just of your yard so I can get some ideas for ours!!:) (I'm serious!)
way to "recreate" the magic. gotta love that!
so cute! remember how old they look??? yeesh!
I too have recreated situations...like bridals two years after I was married. So much fun!
Cute kiddos!
cute pictures! i love the ones of them together, how fun! you are a great photographer!
Post a Comment