Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lots of Grace

Grace is five months old and enjoys sleeping, eating and screaming
Her favorite toy is a beach ball with a rattle in it.
She loves to swing in backyard and watch Jacob and Merry play.
Her little hands are constantly grabbing things.
We love our happy little baby girl
Please save me pumpkin
Good thing I have a pumpkin to lounge on







3 comments:

THE ORMES said...

Cute!!!! I can't believe it's been 5 months. She still looks so little! We need to meet up some time. Maybe at the next bow making party?

azufelt said...

Shut up! We can't be friends anymore until I steal that fantastic hat box away from you!

Krista said...

cute pics!!
so to answer your question about the w/a lens...
mine is also on a wish list...and for now i just use my 18-55 vr when i need a wide angle shot. Ü

Blog Archive