Did you live in the Colony when we dressed up as 80's aerobics instructors? Tausha's sister had all these leotards and leg warmers from back in the day. My costume was similar to Merry's and I must admit I miss it. The only difference was I crimped my hair (for 3 hours). I loved that Halloween. Tell Merry we are legwarmer soul sisters.
3 comments:
That is the coolest costume ever. When I was Merry's age I had an outfit almost exactly like that, oh the memories.....
Shut up!! That is the best outfit ever! I love it. I love how she's posing too. I'm sure you will get tons of comments on Halloween night!
Did you live in the Colony when we dressed up as 80's aerobics instructors? Tausha's sister had all these leotards and leg warmers from back in the day. My costume was similar to Merry's and I must admit I miss it. The only difference was I crimped my hair (for 3 hours). I loved that Halloween. Tell Merry we are legwarmer soul sisters.
Post a Comment