Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CUTIE PIE

Grace in her white fuzzy hat
What a cute double chin

Funny Jacob Story
We checked out a "Where's Waldo" book from the library.  After we turned it in,
Jacob kept asking to get another "Where's Mando" book.
I do know way more Mandos than Waldos.  Has any one actually known any one named Waldo?  As a side note, I do have an ancestor name St. Elmo.  I guess it was before Sesame Street.

4 comments:

THE ORMES said...

She is a cutie pie!! And soooo little. I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully sooner than later.

Lynnie said...

ok, i've got to get one of those lens. this is cool shot but i still can't figure out the lighting either.

{Lindsey} said...

She definately is a cutie pie. I love the hat. She is such a beautiful baby.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Beautiful little girl! Those eyes!!! Still trying to figure out who she looks like.....

Blog Archive