Wednesday, October 22, 2008

INCREDIBLE MERRY

I sent Merry and Jacob out to paint part of a cardboard box green. (We have to decorate a trick or treat box for their preschool Halloween party.) This is how Merry returned. She kept roaring and saying I am a green monster. I bathed her but she still has a greenish tint. Jacob did get some paint on him. Just a small amount on his thumb. He was very concerned about it and promptly came in a washed the paint off.

In other news with had our YW in Excellence last night.  Every thing was in black and white.
This is the spectacular gift table.  Ashley was the mastermind, she is for hire.  Hopefully she took pictures of how cool the relief society room looked because I sure didn't.
Our YW and leaders
I think this plater is awesome.  It is a bowl epoxied to a plate.  

9 comments:

THE ORMES said...

First of all, your YWIE . . WOW!!! I'm in awe.

As for Merry . . . hahaha!!! Who would have thought that cute, sweet, easy little baby would do such a good job of keeping you on your toes. I wonder if there's something about #2's? And yes . . . even I'm a #2 and did my fair share of mischief. I'm just grateful for cameras because that photo is priceless!!

Janine Padilla said...

I'm so glad you got pictures from that night. It was so gorgeous.
Also, I love Merry's green paint. She is just too funny.

Lynnie said...

I hope you at least got a lot done while Merry painted herself. That's the way I look at messes. And would you like to come coordinate our RS christmas activity cause this YW's activity is definitely fancier than I'm ever gonna get the RS one. Good job.

Cristina HW said...

wow! and why did you ask me for ideas on sunday??? you absolutely DID NOT need any help! those pics are beautiful!

melimba said...

ok, merry is so funny. seriously, i think you need to write a book about her. she reminds me so much of the ramona books.
i love it.

can you imagine how great that would be?

and yes, props to ashley AND you for the beautiful decor! it was really fun, wasn't it???

{Lindsey} said...

Holy Cow...are you the YW president...if so I will be e-mailing you cuz I need help. Your YWIE looked so neat, way to go! I would love to know what the program was.

Your sweet Merry, she is one genuine kid. She is hilarious and is ALWAYS providing a story to tell...too funny.

Ryan and Nicole said...

Super cute YWIE idea! That table looked awesome :) I bet it was a great night-maybe I will steal your idea LOL!

Stacy Sorensen said...

I was just put into YW and I am in charge of the Evening of Excellence. Are you supposed to give gifts? Crap! That is not in the handbook.
Just for my peace of mind could your next post be stuff you suck at. It would just make the rest of us mere mortals feel better about ourselves.

stampinashley said...

I love those YWIE pics, I do have some, that I have almost forgotten abou completely! I will try to post some, only if I can steal your group picture!

You other gals are too good yourself, I was not the mastermind behind the whole thing, you others had a good hand in it all.

For hire? we'll have to talk about that one!

Blog Archive