The top 5 reasons I love fall
5. ubiquitous use of the color orange
4. high boots
3. fantasy football
2. new No. 2 ticonderoga pencils for doing crossword puzzles
1. little girls in striped tights
Opinion poll - which coloring do you like better?

4 comments:
I love the first one, then I scrolled to the second one and well...I love them both. I know, not a big help, but I love her beautiful baby eyes in the first one and the radiant orange contrast to the green grass, but the second one I like the "antique" look to it. If it's going on the wall, I would probably pick the fist one? But have the second one as a backup just in case I changed my mind?:)
Cute, cute 5 month pictures by the way!!!
Although I love no. 1 and the vivid bright and rich colors...I would go with no. 2 because her face is more angelic and the background is fresh, but subtle.
my vote is the first one. she is too cute!
i think i like 2 better since it seems like her face pops out more. cute pictures and i love fall too since my birthday is by halloween.
Post a Comment