Tuesday, March 9, 2010

He is finally here

Baby Adam
5lbs 13oz
1 day old

5 comments:

THE ORMES said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I have way to many friends pregnant because I can't keep anyone's due date straight. We're sooo excited for y'all!!! Hope you're well!!!

Janine Padilla said...

Beth!!!Congratulations!! I can't believe he is here! He's beautiful. I hope you and baby are doing well. I hope you can get some rest... take it when you can!
We're so happy for you and your fam!

Tim and Melissa said...

Congrats!! I can't believe he is already here. I hope everything went smoothly and that you are both recovering well. Let me know if you need help with anything!!

Stacy said...

Beautiful baby boy. Hope you are recovering well. Love the name.

Cappell Family said...

Beth Congrats!! Can't wait to meet him. I hope you and baby are doing good. Is there anything I can help with? I guess I should just call Brian. Anyway he is a dool and totally looks like a stott baby.

Blog Archive