Thursday, March 25, 2010

A note from Grace- if she could write..... or talk


Mom,
Sorry I left my lollipop where you would sit on it and walk around with it stuck to your bum.
At least I told you about it by running after you trying to grab it.


Maybe tomorrow I will be nice.
Grace.

3 comments:

melimba said...

those darling kids of yours... man, they are all so beautiful.

helps that you are awesome at photography and can capture it all.

good grief, girl. remember how you just had a baby???? oh yeah. you are crazy talented!

Stacy said...

lollipop stuck to the bum....we have all been there.

Janine Padilla said...

Ha,ha,ha... that made me laugh out loud. Ahhh... got to love kids. How are you? I've been thinking about you a lot. How is life w/4. I don't know how you do it all. Your pictures are amazing. Seriously breathtaking. It also helps that you have gorgeous kiddos. Your little baby is so cute. I love all the newborn pictures.. they make me just want to reach in and give him a squeeze. He's adorable.
Hope you guys are doing well!
Miss ya

Blog Archive