Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project completed and baby news

First some pictures of projects from December.

This is the floor that went over the hole in the bathroom. I added bead board while I had the molding off and the toilet in the tub. Don't worry I used oil based paint on the bead board because we have extra splashy splashers in our house. Maybe we should put a door on instead.

Merry's doll house is all finished, I still haven't taken a picture of the finished product but I did take a picture of who is living in the doll house. Gross huh?

So on to baby news. We went in for a checkup and they did another ultrasound to check the size of the wee babe. Apparently he is a wee wee babe, except for his nose. They even took a picture and just wrote nose on it. It is the family curse. They could also see lots of hair. Some one in our house asked if it was dark or light, but I will not tell who. Any way the outcome of the appointment is that the baby is probably coming slightly earlier then planned and that the flooring sitting in my living room as I type will probably not get put in for a few months.
I am not sure I am ready for this.


and Merry isn't either.

4 comments:

melimba said...

hA! ready or not, here he comes!!! :) I love that you have YET another flooring project. In case you didn't know it, you ARE crazy.

I love the tile in your bathroom. And, the bead-board? Awesome!

I am not fond of the rat with RED eyes in Merry's playhouse. That makes me sick. :( hA!

Tim and Melissa said...

Are you saying this baby is coming already? WOW! Our babies were supposed to be about a month apart...but I guess 2 will have to do. Good luck feeling ready. Let me know if you need any help!!

Lynnie said...

ready or not, here he comes. maybe you'll make it to the wedding now, yeah? I still feel bad that no one's coming to help you. Maybe I'll hop a plane and take a vacation to Texas during my spring break and leave all the chitlens home with John. Maybe.

Hope it all goes well. Can't wait to see him.

Cappell Family said...

Beth I will help you with anything. Call me before or after. I can take kids or whatever. I will be checking on you. Oh and I could help you with the floor also, maybe? Well I guess you shouldn't trust me with that! I can be moral support or babysiter!

Blog Archive