I like the second one, but they are both adorable. You amaze me!
Hard choice. But I am leaning toward #2. I am so happy that you home and happy. Best of luck.
adorable!!love them both!! =)congrats again. he is darling!!
#2. He is a doll. I wish we were around, I need to hold a baby!
That was a tough choice . . . but I'm leaning towards #2 like everyone else. I LOVE the pictures, and he is such a cutie!!!
I like that we can see his body on #1 but I do think I like #2 better. And I really love his pouty lips!
congrats to you!love this little adam already!!!!he is adorable.good work.(and both of the options are great, but i think i'm leaning more towards option #2).you go, girl!
I vote for the second one.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I like the second one, but they are both adorable. You amaze me!
Hard choice. But I am leaning toward #2.
I am so happy that you home and happy.
Best of luck.
adorable!!
love them both!! =)
congrats again. he is darling!!
#2. He is a doll. I wish we were around, I need to hold a baby!
That was a tough choice . . . but I'm leaning towards #2 like everyone else. I LOVE the pictures, and he is such a cutie!!!
I like that we can see his body on #1 but I do think I like #2 better. And I really love his pouty lips!
congrats to you!
love this little adam already!!!!
he is adorable.
good work.
(and both of the options are great, but i think i'm leaning more towards option #2).
you go, girl!
I vote for the second one.
Post a Comment