Tuesday, August 5, 2008

so what has merry been up too?

I realize that tons of my posts have been about Merry being naughty- but she is 2 what can I say
So I go up stairs and this is what I find

Merry cooking naked covered in pen- I did dress her sometime that day
A view from behind- that can not be comfortable- I think those panties are backwards
Being naughty is a hard job- sure wears a person out
Jacob and I have almost conquered Sponge Bob- we have 92 out of 100 golden spatulas
Every time I play he gets so excited- he runs up to me and says "you know what I am going to give you mom" then he hugs and kisses me.  Totally makes playing sponge bob worth it.
And a pic of little Gracie- Merry and Jacob usually argue over what blanket she should use-  Jacob always picks his old blue ones and Merry the pink.  I am just glad they like to share with her.

9 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Yah, i think the undies are backwards AND sideways! That is so funny. Josh NEVER did anything with pens, markers, etc. Ryan on the other hand!!! I constantly find some pen somewhere in the house. The sad part, he never did it until we move into a brand new house! AHHHH!

Cute picture of her sleeping in the tub though. She's looking so grown up.

That's cute they want to help out and share with Grace so much. Your kids are so cute Beth!

(oh, and about Craig's hair. Isn't that funny? I'm so glad I got him to swithc it!!)

{Lindsey} said...

Merry is such a cute little girl...I bet she keeps you on your toes with her terrible two naughtiness! Conner sure does with me!
Those pictures cracked me up and I needed a good laugh, so thank you.

Texas Jacksons said...

Mary is so funny, she reminds me of Taite. I love the panty look, very sexy.

Hokanson Family said...

Merry and Gracie look like you and jacob looks a lot like Brian. Hey My kids are still going through the naughty stage, so hopefully when they are teenagers it will change!!

Lynnie said...

wow, it think Merry has Nathan beat with naughtiness. But he's probably much more whiny so maybe they're even. You can decide next week.

The Smiths said...

I think Gracie looks a lot like her sister. Jacob looks exactly like your hubby! I guess that means the girls look like you, right? :)

Stacy said...

I love your Merry is a bit of a nudist. Eva only wears these frilly slips that sisters wore in the 1970's. When we were unpacking in our new place I could not keep track of her and we found her naked in the yard 3 times. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Janine Padilla said...

Ha,ha. Love the stories of Merry. So cute!

elements: overexposed said...

Merry is such a little spit-fire! She cracks me up! I love the backwards panties! So funny!

Blog Archive