Okay so just 1st day of preschool. Jacob was ready to go and did not want to stop to get his picture taken. Merry was a little sad because she thought she was going to be with Jacob at school. I started feeling a little guilty for putting her in preschool at 2 - then I got home and the house was quiet and I stopped feeling guilty. They both had a great 1st day and still want to go back- I am taking that as a good sign. Oh and Brian picked out our new wreath for our door- I thing he did a good job.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...the looks on their faces are PRICELESS!!! That is a picture I'm sure they will enjoy when they get older.
It must be SOOO silent at your house with just the babe at home. Grace will love all that extra attention and I'm sure in true "Beth Fashion" you will have a million wonderful projects going on in your "free time"!!:)
Oh, I agree, Brian did a great job!
Tell Brian he did a fantastic job picking out the wreath, what I can see of it, it is beautiful and I am envious.
The look on Jacob's face is priceless, he really was ready to go and didn't want to be interrupted...too cute.
I'm so glad they had a good day! I wanted to call and see how they did. Alcott enjoyed it too; I was wondering if it would be too long for her, but she really loved it. I'm so glad Jacob & Ella were there with her.
I did not even know you could sign up a 2 year old for preschool. Sign me up for whatever that program is. Seriously, just another reason to move to Texas. By the way where did Brian find the wreath? I live in DC so nobody would know that I copied you.
What a great photo. I used to feel guilt about not being sad that Caleb was going to full-day Kindergarten. It's so peaceful all day long and then we have a happy reunion and talk nonstop about everything he did. It's great!
Post a Comment