Monday, August 18, 2008

one big party

The youngest four in my family had a party this weekend at my house-
this is a picture of all the kids present.
Jacob at 4 1/2 is the oldest of the 9 and Elias at 10 wks (the cute chubby baby in the middle) is the youngest.
My toy room looked like it exploded but every one had a fabulous time
Grace has had a little red mark on the side of her nose since she was born- Jacob just finally noticed it while we were taking these pictures. It only took him 3 1/2 months- what a great observer. He ofcourse had to show it to Merry who was not very impressed.

6 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Merry's face in that last picture is priceless. Your kids are so funny.

{Lindsey} said...

You did have a big party...such cute kids, all of them! I'm impressed with the picture you were able to take with ALL of them.

E-mail me so I can send you an invite to our blog...sorry to have left you out, you know I wouldn't have if I had your e-mail address...cosson96@hotmail.com

elements: overexposed said...

Adorable photos! I love the color!

Lynnie said...

what a great party. sorry to leave such a mess but don't worry, we left ann's just the same. you should post a picture of the blanket - everybody is loving it.

Mike and Kelly said...

Holy Cow! That baby is 10 Wks. old? Look at those lucious rolls! He has doubled Gracie already. Soo cute! What a fun party.

Jamie Smith said...

You always have the best pictures! I love the one with all the kids! Too cute!

Blog Archive