Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A post dedicated to Jacob

Jacob playing in the rain
This is to balance all the posts about Merry and Grace -  
favorite color:  all the colors
favorite book:  any I spy book
favorite toy:  puzzles
favorite animal: chickens, dogs and cats
favorite foods: oranges, chocolate milk and water
favorite place: the park or swimming pool
he added his own favorite- his favorite umbrella is his spider man one - not the stripy one
he hopes to one day be a pirate or robot or daddy
he also wants pajamas with clouds on them
he is such a fun boy 


4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

What a perfect picture Beth!! Jacob is so handsome. I love his list. Not very well rounded in the food catagory is he?:) At least it's healthy stuff though!

{Lindsey} said...

Such a colorful and beautiful picture! I like the things he wants to be when he grows up, particularly, the robot. Too cute!

Mike and Kelly said...

Let's face it, If you don't do anything naughty, then you don't make the tabloids/blog. He is just a too good of a kid.

Mike and Kelly said...

I like how living across the street is just not enough for me...I have to spy into your life in the blogging world as well.

Blog Archive