Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March Pictures

Brief update on our fam.
Jacob is 3.75. Loves playing on the computer and riding his bike. Will now eat 3 different kinds of veggies without having a major breakdown, this is a huge accomplishment.
Merry is 2.16. She woke me up last night saying yoo hoo mommy- I have no idea where that came from. Loves pancakes and the song she calls blue blue sky (more commonly known as my Heavenly Father loves me)

7 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Beth your kids are the cutest!! I can't wait to see what new baby Stott will look like!!

I'm guessing you took the pictures of the kids? They are great! I love the one of the two of them together, it's so sweet.

You crack me up with how precise you were with the ages!!

melimba said...

look at those cute kiddos! can you believe that in a minute there will be THREE???
cute cute.

Jamie Smith said...

Beautiful pictures of your kids! So what 3 vegetables does he eat! I need to know these things!

I about flipped yesterday when Eric ate his broccoli and didn't throw it on the ground, but that dosn't happen all that often.

I like how you did their ages too!

Kristen said...

Did you take these pics yourself? They're stunning!

BETH said...

These are photos by Beth- I wouldn't recommend taking your own children's pictures because it using envolves a lot of yelling or a lot of bribing.
Jacob will eat peas, corn and carrots. He actually used to eat about anything until he turned 2 and decided he had an opinion.

Kajsa said...

great job on the pics, what do you use for your backgrounds?? cute cute kids. we love having jacob in class with us!

Janine Padilla said...

Sooo Cute!!! I love those pictures. You are so Talented!! Jacob and Merry are just the cutest. They are so funny in such different ways!

Blog Archive