this is what really happens when I try to take pictures Merry decided to wash her hair after I took her picture. She climbed on the sink and poured a cup of water on her head, then rubbed hand soap in. Jacob felt bad that Merry got in trouble so he kept giving her hugs.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ha ha ha! I know just what you're talking about. It only takes me about 100 pictures to get one great one. Thank heaven for digital.
That is too funny. I was laughing at all these pictures. Really, as much as I love getting the kid's pictures.... I hate it!! It is such a workout sometimes to get them to cooperate!!
4 comments:
Ha ha ha! I know just what you're talking about. It only takes me about 100 pictures to get one great one. Thank heaven for digital.
That is the truth...Lily is always sabotaging the picture taking. And the 'real' pictures are just as cute.
That is too funny. I was laughing at all these pictures. Really, as much as I love getting the kid's pictures.... I hate it!! It is such a workout sometimes to get them to cooperate!!
That is so funny! What a good brother. So cute!
Post a Comment