Cute, cute, cute. I love how you did the coloring in this picture. It seriously throws me for a loop every time I see a picture of Merry. She's getting SO big!!
And Jacob not getting in the picture...hmmm...sounds like RYAN. We usually have to bribe him:)
Hope the pregnancy is going well for you Beth. How many weeks now?? And it's a girl right??
Your so funny! I'm sure your not that large. Your just a busy mom and nothings wrong with lying around every now and then. Eric and I bummed on the couch yesterday watching Toy Story II and eating cheetos and I don't even have an excuse. It was fun though.
That was such an adorable picture or Merry! She is so cute holding her heart baloon.
3 comments:
Yeah, an update!
Cute, cute, cute. I love how you did the coloring in this picture. It seriously throws me for a loop every time I see a picture of Merry. She's getting SO big!!
And Jacob not getting in the picture...hmmm...sounds like RYAN. We usually have to bribe him:)
Hope the pregnancy is going well for you Beth. How many weeks now?? And it's a girl right??
your so funny! your not even big! you look great! i love how you edit your pictures.
Your so funny! I'm sure your not that large. Your just a busy mom and nothings wrong with lying around every now and then. Eric and I bummed on the couch yesterday watching Toy Story II and eating cheetos and I don't even have an excuse. It was fun though.
That was such an adorable picture or Merry! She is so cute holding her heart baloon.
Post a Comment