This is Merry in her outfit of choice after her bath last night. She calls her tutu her toot-toot- she looked so cute I had to take some pictures Jacob decided he wanted to pose too- but only long enough for me to take one fuzzy angry face picture
So, you just happened to have a white backdrop just set up? Do you have some sort of studio set up at all times and in all places? Ofcourse you do!! This is Beth we are talking about. Practically perfect in every way. Don't tell Mary Poppins I think you have dethroned her on that title. P.S. this is Stacy Sorensen. Disregard the Mamacita username. It is a long story.
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Merry looking at the flower. It's adorable! I agree, she does look pretty darn cute in her "toot-toot".
That picture of Jacob made me laugh out loud!!! He is so dang funny!
Beautiful pics.
So, you just happened to have a white backdrop just set up? Do you have some sort of studio set up at all times and in all places? Ofcourse you do!! This is Beth we are talking about. Practically perfect in every way. Don't tell Mary Poppins I think you have dethroned her on that title.
P.S. this is Stacy Sorensen. Disregard the Mamacita username. It is a long story.
Post a Comment