Monday, May 2, 2011

Soft and Sweet


Even though I just posted this picture in my Easter post I though I would post it again for the soft and sweet picture challenge at iheartfaces. If you are wondering why Adam is no longer wearing a shirt it is because he decided to dye himself blue with Easter egg dye. I guess he didn't want to be left out of the festivities.

4 comments:

LookingUp said...

I love the look on your son's face -- a little uncertain yet curious!

Ann said...

good thing lynnie's nails were clean. a chubby boy and a chick - the ultimate in softness.

Allison Christians said...

love the way this picture is focused. so sweet and cute! and perfect for easter! :)

Lynnie said...

I was thinking the exact same thing Ann. I actually like this picture cause it makes my arms look skinny and that's always nice. If i ever loose my wedding ring I'll now have a nice picture to go back and remember it. Oh yeah, and Adam is cute in it too.

Blog Archive