Friday, May 20, 2011

The girls in Montana

Last weekend my sisters and I were all together in Montana. The 1st and 3rd in the picture had babies 4 days apart 3 weeks ago and we were attending a baby blessing for my sister in-law's 8 week old. Lots of babies and lots of fun. A little too cold for my southern blood though.

4 comments:

Lynnie said...

ok, that's it. I'm starting a get together for me and my sisters and getting some pictures like this.
Glad you all had fun... Sad we missed it.

elements: overexposed said...

Aaaahhhhh! I LOVE sisters! Love this photo!

xo

Kemy

Ann said...

Beth, next time I want you to draw some more eye makeup on me in photoshop...actually this is a cool picture. I need to blog so I can do something with my sister picture instead of store it on my computer.

melimba said...

okay, this is so cool. I love that I'm catching up on your life via the world wide web.

I love this picture of you guys. It's crazy how different you all look, but then you all look so alike. It's kooky and cool all at the same time.
Gotta love families.

Blog Archive