Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I broke out the old D50 to let Jacob take some pictures in the yard on Memorial Day.
I love that my kids still are excited about simple things like flags on toothpicks.
Adam ate his flag and then tried to escape into the street.
Flags and glow sticks, how could life get any better?
Since Brian didn't make the Memorial Day photos here is a picture of him with the girls the day before Memorial Day. I love uploading my photos and finding tons of random shots that Jacob has snapped.

2 comments:

elements: overexposed said...

Love the flags! I too love random photos...taken by me, not my child...yet.

Stacy said...

I got your email and tried to respond. I am not sure if you are still using the address I have. Email me with the details or your number. Do you have my email? I can find some sneaky way to send it to you if you don't have it anymore.

Blog Archive