Favorite food: cake
Favorite song: she doesn't like any songs
Favorite color: pink and orange
Favorite book: Little Bunny Foo Foo
She said, "Five feels about the same," and to stop asking her questions.
Just in time for her birthday Merry fell while pushing her bike and got some nice road rash on her forehead and nose. Her official 5-year old pictures will be coming later. I still need to hem the birthday dress she requested. The eye on the Hello Kitty face kept growing and growing due to humidity, still no where near the entertainment as the Mace Windu cake I made last year for Jacob's birthday. Maybe one day I will get around to posting about that.
Jelly Bellies were the most used gift.
Merry lost her first tooth the day the movers came to load the truck. It was loose but a kick from Grace helped the Tooth Fairy come a little earlier. The Tooth Fairy brought her a dollar and a giant pencil.
At her impromptu birthday party the day before we left (nice hair).
2 comments:
So glad to hear you made it safe! Sounds like FL is a REAL riot. Keep the updates coming, I like knowing how you are.
Also, I really enjoyed that you used four exclamation points with this post's title, "Merry is 5!!!!"---it made me glad, b/c you typically never do FOUR exclamation points in a row. You must be REALLY excited = Me excited.
Keep up the good work. Texas misses you. Come back soon. Thanks. That'd be great.
Love you family. You got me thinking that I should update my blog. I can't promise it will get past thinking though. We'll see.
Post a Comment