A random picture taken by the automatic timer. For some reason all the kids love this feature and want to take pictures like this all the time. They all like to run and jump in the picture.
I have this metal tree that was my Mom's. I have been wanting to make ornaments for all the holidays for it. The kids and I finally got around to making Valentine's ornaments. They never turn out quite like I plan when the kids are involved. Oh well, they had lots of fun. Jacob made the striped heart, Grace's red stained fingers turned her polka dots pink and Merry made the be-swirled square. I love the baking clay stuff. I really don't know what it is called. If you run and long pin through the stuff before you bake it, the clay makes great beads. Maybe I will finally get around to painting the tree black too. More great things about Florida.
1. Busch Gardens- not so much tattooed nudity as Sea World and more kid rides
2. Birds- lots and lots of them, they are always out sunning themselves.
2 comments:
i knew checking your blog would make me smile.
and i am LOVING the steamer for your tamales. we still do it ridiculously old school. i want yours.
glad to hear that you're making it great in FL. can't believe we missed an opportunity to see you while we were all in TX. shame on us.
i can just see all of you running and throwing yourselves on the couch. Too funny.
Great picture. You should take more with YOU in it. :) Just sayin'...
Cute little ornaments too. Good work.
And, I'm sad that you reminded me of the fat/gross/nudey/tattoo-ed sickos at SeaWorld. Gross memories to last a lifetime. Thanks.
Post a Comment