
I love this picture of Grace, I think she was looking at her Dad making faces when I took it. It totally captures her personality.


Grace is a baby lover. She has a doll attached to her pretty much all of the time. (Merry made her this baby doll sling to carry her babies in for Christmas.) I think this is part of the reason Adam has not given up the pacifier yet, Grace insist he needs it all of the time. She knows where my secret stash of emergency pacifiers are and goes and gets Adam one when he is sad. I said that Adam didn't need his pacifier anymore, she got all teary-eyed and and said "but he is just a baby, Mom, he needs his pacie." She is such a cute little mom.
6 comments:
This b&w picture is precious! And look at her wearing her baby too!
send her over. seriously, i'm not joking. i could really use her today (or everyday).
Great photos!
Love it, beautiful!
How cute is she!?! Little mother hen. Love all the photos!
A friend from our ward just moved to San Antone. She has 4 children also. She's hoping to make friends soon...I thought of you! 2 smart girls, 4 kids...hello!
Let me know if you are interested...like it's a date or something :) Like if you do any play group things and I'll get her contact info. They're in the Alamo Heights/Ranch area I think.
Tillie just came up to the screen and said, "Hey, is that Gracie?"
Yes. yes it is.
I'm loving all your posts. You not being a dentist really frees up your life, eh? :) hA! Also, your hike looks like it was fun. Glad you are enjoying the florida winter weather. I'm sure you heard, but we had legit snow on the ground this a.m. Crazy.
Anyway, keep on keepin' on. Good work, team Stott.
Post a Comment