Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A continuation of Adam at 6 months

Several years ago I had just one little boy (Jacob) 6 months old. For Christmas his uncle made all the grandchildren on my side of the family a truck with a number on the side of it. Jacob was #8. Grace got the truck down and was showing Adam how to properly drive a truck to keep him happy while I was taking some 6 month pictures of him. Then Adam had to complete his own examination of the truck including a chew test. Adam is grandchild #25, 2 more have been born since Adam arrived and one more is due next year. I wonder why we do not get cool home-made trucks for Christmas anymore.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

What an adorable image! Love the softness of it. My little boy loved little trucks. He would be content in playing with them for hours ... brings back some precious memories!

Tasha said...

I absolutely love this! so awesome!

Hannah said...

Precious baby! I love that the truck has meaning behind it, those are the best kind of pictures.

Stines Hjem - Livet på landet said...

Lovely!!

Blog Archive