Monday, September 6, 2010

A preview of Adam at 6 months



Adam turns 6 months in a couple of days. Just in case I never get around to taking more pictures. I thought I would share a few I snapped today before my battery died on my camera.
A few things about Adam
  • he has 2 teeth
  • can roll and frequently does to steal siblings toys
  • favorite thing to eat is paper
  • is very ticklish
Lucky us- he has been such a good baby. We all love him so much.

P.S. Notice the floors he is laying on, they are finally in! Now if I would just fill the nail holes in the molding.

1 comment:

xóchitl said...

i love those pictures of him. how nice that you have SOO many great pics of your kids. i feel so sad for mine. i need to take more, even if they're not pro like yours.

Blog Archive