Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall is finally here!

Fall is finally here. I actually had to wear a sweater in the morning. Okay so it was really only 60 degrees but that is pretty cool compared to the 90+ degrees last week. We have been spending a little more time outside since the weather has changed.

Jacob likes to make bug highways with side walk chalk. Excuse me black bug, you are not obeying common traffic laws.

Merry added some houses and shopping to the bug city.


Adam's 2 front teeth are about to pop through. That had nothing to do with the chalk or the weather but very important to document for his dentist mom.

3 comments:

Erica Hami said...

Sweet memories of your children playing with chalk!

sls said...

I love the 1st pic with your son watching the bug on his road - too funny :)

Mackenzie said...

Beautiful photos of your children having fun with some chalk! I used to love drawing with chalk!! Drawing car roads for our scooters was my favorite activity with chalk!

Blog Archive