Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brian's birthday

For Brian's birthday we had some friends and family over to cook some of the abundance of fish we have in our freezer.


Per Merry's request we made a Luigi cake for Brian's actual birthday. Shortly after this picture Grace poked some nose holes in his nose.
Uncle Dan was here just before Brian's b-day but he had to move to Kansas so he didn't get to take part in the festivities. Papa was here too but he didn't pose for any pictures.
Little Elias and family were here for the party. Our kids were excited to get to know their eastern cousins.
Pretty Ava was here too. Nathan, John and Lynnie were too fast for pictures.

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

awesome cake beth - when I saw it on the counter I though it was just a blob that you had let the kids decorate and I almost snuck a bit of it. Now I'm really glad I didn't.

Can you send me these pictures of Ava and Lias? They're great and I'm really sad we were too fast to get any other ones taken. guess we'll have to come back, oh darn. I've got to figure out how to get your new blog to update on my blog so I can check out guys out more often. thanks for the fun in tejas. the kids really had a great time, and other than coming home with a nasty cold, I did too.

Blog Archive