I wish the whole world felt the same about thighs. It would be a happier place.
Did you go to a park for the last day or is the preschool. Nice.I just bought that little red dress! It's beautiful.PS, my husband would like to thank you for the link to the fun hair flips. I'm spending another $25 there...
editing- there should be a that - is that the preschool. I like good grammer.
Oh! That should be a question mark! Where's my brain. I just, I gotta go. no more comments.
Missed another question mark.
Those aren't chubby thighs...you should see my nieces ha ha ha! Too cute!
I love chubby thighs too, just not on me.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I wish the whole world felt the same about thighs. It would be a happier place.
Did you go to a park for the last day or is the preschool. Nice.
I just bought that little red dress! It's beautiful.
PS, my husband would like to thank you for the link to the fun hair flips. I'm spending another $25 there...
editing- there should be a that - is that the preschool.
I like good grammer.
Oh! That should be a question mark! Where's my brain.
I just, I gotta go. no more comments.
Missed another question mark.
Those aren't chubby thighs...you should see my nieces ha ha ha! Too cute!
I love chubby thighs too, just not on me.
Post a Comment