Monday, May 4, 2009

May Day

Me and the sweet kiddios on May Day.

Part of me and the sweet kiddios.
Warning do not ride on after eating a picnic lunch. I was tempted to post the pictures of me trying to get up on this thing. Luckily no other families were at the park.
I am all of a sudden feeling horribly old.
Other things of interest in the beginning of May:
Brian ate sushi - and actually enjoyed it.
Grace grew tooth #6 and is walking.
No more YW for me; lots more work for Brian.

4 comments:

Lynnie said...

is grace not a sweet kid? congrats to brian. If you have any suggestions on how to keep 3 little kids quiet through church by yourself, send them our way. we're in the same boat.

Debbie said...

Cute pictures Loraine. Did Howard take them? I thought that comment was funny. Good Luck with the church thing. I am on my 3rd year of sitting alone in church. It gets old fast.

Reyes Family said...

I heard that he was called into the bishopric. You were released? Who is the new pres.?

Texas Jacksons said...

lookin' cute with those bangs. are they driving you nuts yet?

Blog Archive