
So we finally went to Gracie's 1yr. checkup. I totally spaced the appt. I was supposed to go to last week so I had to make another. So Grace was 18lbs 2oz and 27.5in long. She still is going to have to be rear-facing for a few more months. I really do feed her. Anyway the Dr. noticed that she has a submucosal partial cleft palate. Totally random and not really a big deal, no surgery is required. It just amazes me how many things could go wrong and yet I still have 3 healthy kids.
2 comments:
Yep Declan definitely has her beat, but she is too cute!!! I sometimes wish mine were petite . . . they get too big too fast.
That's crazy that she has a submucosal cleft palate!! I thought that stuff was hereditary. Hopefully it won't give her any speech problems.
I'm sorry to hear that Gracie is submucosal...
Imperfect women have to work harder on their personalities. She'll be better for it.
SO, Beth, I think I'm going to need a step by step photo tutorial of your headband method.
I just never knew...
Post a Comment