oh, that girl is such a doll!!! man, you are getting pretty great at this whole photography thing, girl! i love all the pictures you've been posting!!!
and, about choosing which I like best (color, vintage, or B&W)---i have no idea! i like them all for different reasons! :) good luck! hA!
4 comments:
You're lying, no she's not! So you went to College Station for those bluebonnet pics? I'm jealous.
I am shocked. That was a quick year. She is lovely.
I love the Indian Paintbrushes! She is too cute with that headband :)
oh, that girl is such a doll!!!
man, you are getting pretty great at this whole photography thing, girl!
i love all the pictures you've been posting!!!
and, about choosing which I like best (color, vintage, or B&W)---i have no idea! i like them all for different reasons! :) good luck! hA!
Post a Comment