Sunday, April 12, 2009

Even more blue bonnets

My sister's kids. This is in front of my brother's house in College Station. It was so beautiful there it made me want to move there. Then I went to the Walmart in Bryan and decided I was happy just where I am with multiple Targets in a five mile radius.
My sister's cute family.

Usually I think pictures are priceless- this last picture I can definitely put a price on. The cost is 1 pink cell phone that is somewhere in this field of bluebonnets, a pair of broken flip-flops and a few plastic eggs. These are the items that were casualties of our blue bonnet pictures in College Station. So if you find a pink cell phone in a blue bonnet field, dial #2 and let Brian know.

2 comments:

Janine Padilla said...

Look at all those blue bonnets. I don't think I've ever seen so many!!! So pretty. Sorry about your cell phone... that sucks so bad.

Kristen said...

You are so amazing beth. That is so gorgeous. I want you to take photos of my kids. Can you email me your prices??

Blog Archive