I have still been on a fabric buying ban, so for Easter dress I dug out some leftovers from a quilt I made Merry. I think the light blues are so cute on both my girls. I tried to talk Jacob into trying on his Easter finery but he didn't want to take off his spider man shirt. I see where his priorities are.

Merry checking out the twirlability of her Easter dress.
She didn't want to take off her leggings because she was worried someone might see her legs.

Sweet baby Grace.
7 comments:
Ella likes how you are dancing around and around Merry! I love your fancy dresses.
ok, you kill me.
enough with your OOZING talents.
these dresses are BEAUTIFUL.
feel free to make a few for matilda too. thanks in advance. :)
BEAUTIFUL!
Gorgeous dresses...you should sell them!
Wow, those dresses are so amazing. I love little Grace's... the embroidery on the bodice?!! I can't believe you can just whip something out like that. So pretty!
Wow, that is quite a bit of left over fabric. I want to come shopping in your scraps.
Hello?! What did you do in heaven to score such abilities?? Photographic memory, dentist, artist, builder, do-it-all-extraordinaire. Enough already!
Post a Comment