
Brian and Mando brought home some black drum.

Brian posing with his rubber boots on for no particular reason.

Merry wanted to inspect the fish.

Paul wanted to pose with the fish.

I have no idea.

This is what the fish became- fried fish for fish tacos.
6 comments:
Those are some big (ugly, sorry) fish! How did they taste!?!
I bet they had fun reeling them in.
I seem to remember you commenting that you don't cook...seems to me someone doesn't tell the truth. I really want to move by you and be your very best friend and go on all your family trips.
They were really fun to catch. The only thing about fishing is you have to go on something like 57 unsuccessful fishing trips to have one productive trip. Actually they are all productive depending on your perspective. You just don't always catch fish.
I am pretty sure I did not leave the comment above. Brian you do have your own sign in.
I know, I know. And actually I thought I was still signed in as me when I posted, but now that I started posting as you, I find it much more interesting, especially on all those other people's blogs where I posted snide, rude, and unacceptible comments as you.
Post a Comment