Definitely LUCK YOU!!!! It's the best. Taylor and Payden don't always nap, but they have to be in their room for naptime, so I at least have a quiet house for a bit. It is wonderful. How did you get Gracie and Merry asleep in the same bed? That would be an impossibility with Taylor and Payden . . . they like to play WAY TOO MUCH!!!
I'm amazed. This never happens at our house but if it did I'm pretty sure I'd take a nap myself and totally forget to ever take a picture of it. good job.
it always seemed strange to me how remarkably like angels my children seem when they're sleeping. we need those very sweet and tender moments in between all the "growing up" they do that zaps our energy.
oh, and how is it that if my husband were to take a picture of me sleeping, it would look nothing like an angelic visage?
Adorable photos! That's definitely a golden moment. That only happens when Neal's around with hid deep voice to get the kids to comply. :) Like today. That was very nice! I got to take a 15 minute nap before I had a Primary meeting.
8 comments:
Definitely LUCK YOU!!!! It's the best. Taylor and Payden don't always nap, but they have to be in their room for naptime, so I at least have a quiet house for a bit. It is wonderful. How did you get Gracie and Merry asleep in the same bed? That would be an impossibility with Taylor and Payden . . . they like to play WAY TOO MUCH!!!
Wow, that's amazing you got ALL of them down like that. Such sweet pictures! I just want to kiss all over Grace's cute little tummy!!
I'm amazed. This never happens at our house but if it did I'm pretty sure I'd take a nap myself and totally forget to ever take a picture of it. good job.
That is so cute! I love those rare days. You should have been sleeping yourself. Gracie makes me excited about having a girl. Too cute.
I love the pictures of the sleeping babies!! So adorable. I love all the pics of Jacob too. What a handsome little boy!!
it always seemed strange to me how remarkably like angels my children seem when they're sleeping. we need those very sweet and tender moments in between all the "growing up" they do that zaps our energy.
oh, and how is it that if my husband were to take a picture of me sleeping, it would look nothing like an angelic visage?
Adorable photos! That's definitely a golden moment. That only happens when Neal's around with hid deep voice to get the kids to comply. :) Like today. That was very nice! I got to take a 15 minute nap before I had a Primary meeting.
I love your photography skills!
That is pure heaven for a mother! Way to wear them out!! What did you do??? Do share your secret ;)
I love sleepy pictures, so cute!
Post a Comment