We visited Kingsville and my sister over the weekend. While the men went fishing in South Padre, Ann and I went to take some pictures of our kids. By the time we found a cool spot, Jacob was the only child left awake. So all the pictures are of him.
I could not decide if I liked this picture better in black and white or color, so I posted both. I love how sparkly his eyes look in black and white.

You can tell Jacob wanted his picture taken.


1 comment:
I'm glad you guys found such a cool spot - where the heck was it? And i'm kinda glad to hear that other peoples photo shoots are hard to manage sometimes too, but I'm glad you got some rocking pictures of Jacob. And I think I kinda like the color ones best, although the black and white is fancy too.
Post a Comment