Tuesday, September 2, 2008

more of Grace at 4 months

Gracie weighed in at 12lbs 12oz at her 4 month checkup-
 she was only 24 inches (short but sweet)

For some reason I couldn't load any more pictures so these will have to do

More Merry trauma- Merry has a mystery allergy to some food - it might be raspberries, it might be something else- we have to take her to an allergist- fun fun
She also decided to take a remote control car and drive it in her hair.  Then she put a huge chunk of hair out before I could get her to let me work it out.
Jacob told me if I just eat toast I will shrink up so I am little tiny-  maybe I should try his theory.  

7 comments:

{Lindsey} said...

Such adorable pictures! She is so cute, love the smile.
Poor Merry and her hair...that had to have hurt and good luck with the allergy issue. They've come so far with allergies/diagnosing etc., hopefully the Dr. will be able to figure out what it is.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Good job with the pictures. Short and sweet is right, she's so cute and little!

Good luck with Merry. That doesn't sound like fun! And that's weird that an allergy just came up isn't it? I'm interested to hear what the results are. Poor kid!

Jacob's comment is hilarious! Josh, every once in a while, says comments like that to me, but my size I understand. YOU are already skinny! My fave from Josh this year, "Mom your arms are SO big. You need to exercise to make your muscles smaller!" Atleast he thinks it's muscle:)

Brett said...

Millard High School football rules! Way to represent, Grace.

That is a great photo. She's beginning to look a lot like Jacob.

Lynnie said...

i think she looks a ton like Jacob too. very cute.
Nathan's allegric to something also. He gets red all around his mouth and one time he broke out in hives. I wonder if I should really look into it or just see if it gets worse. I noticed it quite a bit when he was a baby and just last week. no clue what it is. good luck with merry

Michelle Cox said...

Sweet photos! She has an adorable little smile.

Michelle Cox said...

Oh, and I have a friend here, two of her four kids are allergic to food colorings, especially blue. They can't test for that so she had to do a major elimination diet, but her kids have been so much healthier since! She started to suspect something because it was always after a birthday party or special even where they'd had cake with colored frosting that they'd get really sick. They're also allergic to dairy and chocolate/caffeine. Bummer! But, they are out growing it so that's a good thing! I hope you're able to figure it out!

elements: overexposed said...

Wow! You are busy, busy. I love the toast idea. So funny!

Blog Archive