Tuesday, September 16, 2008

For Lynnie



Fluffy Elias after




Fluffy Elias before

I played with your picture a little because little Elias is so cute and I couldn't help it.  I love the lighting in your pictures - where is this at-  I wish I was coming to see you again this fall- maybe in the spring

A few random things I noticed today (for Lynnie or anyone else who wants to be bored with my observances):

I purchased some tights at target the other day and I glanced at the size chart on the back- it didn't have one of those funny grid things with different shades colored in for different sizes.  Instead it just had a list- however it left out like a 15 pound range on the list- maybe these specific tights are not for women in that certain range- I think they should stick to the griddy thingamabob and not exclude any size.

Another thing I noticed- people are more helpful when you just have one little baby.  I went to HEB today after I dropped Jacob and Merry off at preschool .  Mid shopping Grace was a little fussy so I took her out of the car seat.  I think I had like 10 people try to help me as I continued to shop and then check out.  Usually I am holding Grace, Merry is climbing in and out of the cart like a little monkey and Jacob is wandering around.  For some reason nobody wants to come with in 10 feet of me.  I think I must look like I can handle it with 3 children or I am just deafened by the continuous din so I don't notice that people are trying to help. 



2 comments:

Lynnie said...

wow, i've never had a post just for me before! that made my day to surf over here and see my name. and i like what you did with the picture. maybe I should just email you my pictures from now on and have you edit them. or maybe i should buy your software. right now all i'm using is Picasa and it's great for fast things but you can't really get detailed. I also have Photoshop elements #3 (way old but it's free) but i haven't had the time to learn how to use it properly. anyway, thanks for spicing up the pictures and you're welcome up here anytime. oh, and i took the pictures in nathan's old room in an old apple crate i found around the farm.

Debbie said...

That's funny about shopping with kids. People either look like they feel sorry for me, or like I have a disease they don't want to catch when they see me huffing in my big boat stroller full of kids. Oh well.

Blog Archive