I love fall- especially the warm colors

We celebrated the beginning of fall by having a cookie baking party.

My sister and her 5 kids have been at our house for the past couple of days.
I was babysitting Adeline and Ivan today so they came to the welcome to fall party

Jacob decorated some extra chippy cookies

Merry prefers to douse her cookies in sprinkles

This is how I celebrate fall- the mountain dew is just for variety.
I also made halloween bows to celebrate and pruned my rose bush.
Other good news- we have had 2 pumpkins from our garden so far- there are a few more on the vine - hopefully they ripen in time.
7 comments:
I like how YOU celebrate fall, mine wouldn't be diet though:) And what a fun cookie party for the kids. I'm sure the kids loved it!!
And I have a question for you...I think your house is kind of the same layout as ours...where it's the kitchen, dining area, and a living room all in a row? How do you paint that? Do you just have one wall color for all three "rooms"? I want to paint but can't figure out if I should do it all one color or if there is a way to do different colors?? And since you are the BEST home decor person I know I thought I would ask you:) Feel free to email me pictures too:)
Looks like a Stott in the midst of 3 Genhos. john
look at you, little busy beaver!
loved all the new posts!
i love your decorations. AND that you celebrate fall. good work, beth, good work.
you are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.
Oh stop it Martha! Pruned your rose bush and pumpkins growing...you are great!
haha John- I thought you were talking about the kids at first now I realize you are talking about the drinks- all I can say is at least I don't cheat at settlers of zarahemla.
I have to admit that I always love your home decor pictures. I think we were always meant to live with eachother. Do you think our husbands would mind? I think in order for me to feel good about staying in my boring old house you should help me a bit. Whenever you buy something for the home just pick one up for me. We live so far apart no one would ever know. And the only time it would feel creepy is when you come to visit and I have completely copied you. I think it could work.
I really should just hop on a plane one of these days and visit. Then I could rip off all your home decor ideas with out you even knowing. I might even be able to slip those candle sticks in my luggage before anyone noticed.
I absolutely LOVE the yellow walls in your dining area...it looks so warm and inviting.
Post a Comment