Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bumper crop and little druggie



I didn't check my garden for a couple of days and look what happened- over grown zucchini
You know what that means- Zucchini Bread
This is the 1st year I have grown poblano peppers- apparently they do pretty well here- so if you have any good recipes using them let me know
Why Merry is a nursery dropout-
  Every week she goes she spends the rest of the week sucking down Xopenex- forget a security blanket -she loves her monster mask
This is the post drug glazed over look
I don't have any Gracie pictures- so I will just tell you what she has been up to.  She sleeps about 18 hrs a day and likes to rub the back of her hair while she eats (a little vain I know)

9 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Poor Merry. Yeah, nursery isn't always the best place for kids is it? Sometimes it's not worth it!!

Way to go on the garden!! No recipe for the peppers, sorry. But have fun eating some yummy bread!!

melimba said...

you kill me.
and I love that merry is a nursery school drop out.
ha!

xóchitl said...

Brian Stott! Holy cow! I was so excited to see your comment on our blog. And to think you and your adorable fam are so close to us. We actually are headed your way in about two weeks. It would be really fun to somehow sneak in a visit if you guys can. Email me (xanson@hotmail.com) and we'll see what's up. I would LOVE to meet Beth and the kids! Lucky us!

elements: overexposed said...

I love that Merry is a nursery dropout. Soooo hilarious! My fav. photo is the last one. Poor thing!

Liz Harrell said...

Any girl that sleeps 18 hours a day is living my dream! Adorable.

Lynnie said...

I believe that zucchini spontaneously grow in every garden, whether you want them or not (I don't). And Nathan is also a Xoponex junkie but that's funny I didn't know that it spaces them out. Good to know....

laurie said...

i have an awesome recipe for poblano's. it's way easy too, if you want it send me your email and i'll email it to you. laurieray1@gmail.com

Texas Jacksons said...

K, I love your pictures! You are going to take my next family picture for me, ok. OK.

THE ORMES said...

Haha. That nursery scenario sounds SOOOOOO familiar (and we have that exact same dino mask too). I'll give you hope - Taylor is FINALLY making it to church on a regular basis now. Hopefully Merry will be able to do the same. Of course next winter . . . who knows!!!

Anyways, the kids are sooo big and sooo cute! Love your pictures (another Beth talent that I'm in awe of)!!

Blog Archive