
I am sure you are wondering what has been going in on my life- here is a little hint of the fun-ness that has been going on the past week- Get ready for a more detailed post - I have a little editing to do and a little more xbox to play ( I am busy beating sponge bob with Jacob or rather for Jacob). Adios and enjoy the picture! ( I know every one is so envious of my purple and pink fantasy leisure wind suit)
6 comments:
ummm... what's melissa doing in that picture?
sick.
but you and your leisure pants? awesome.
ha,ha,ha awesome. I showed travis right away! You have to keep that "fancy jacket" Classic!!
We are trying to figure out what you all are doing?!! Congrats on the new calling!
Hmmmm, looks pretty fun/nny! I can't wait to hear the details!
obviously these are your young women but less obvious is what kind of spiritual enlightenment you are doing with them. i'll make sure to keep checking to see if it all makes more sense.
You must be in the Young Womens. Whatever you were doing looks like a lot of fun. I just recently got called to be the YW president, so to say the least I am a little overwhelmed right now.
I am jealous of your outfit LOL
Post a Comment