Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Which Birth Announcement

Which Birth Announcement do you like better?
Now getting them printed and sent out is a different story and it is very possible that it will never happen

10 comments:

THE ORMES said...

I'm a sucker for sleeping baby pictures . . . they're just toooooo cute!!!!

Mike and Kelly said...

They are both so cute, but I like the first one best. They look so professional (I don't think I spelled that right.). Once again, you amaze me.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Oh, that's tough! I think I like the first one the best though. I didn't realize she only weighed 5 pounds!!! WOW. My kids are twice that size almost.

Looks like everything is going well so far. I'm SO impressed with how many posts you've already done with a new baby in the house!! You need a shirt that says, "I am THEE Super Mom!" Man Beth, you are an amazing little mommy that's for sure!!

Kajsa said...

i love these! your awesome at taking picture! i like the first one best, but both are cute. she looks darling how she is positioned in the first one! she is too precious!

Janine Padilla said...

So cute!!! You did such a good job with both of those announcements!! I like the pink one the best. I love all the flower pot pictures. They are gorgeous!!

Stacy said...

Can't you just send out both? They are both refrigerator magnet worthy. Beautiful baby, you did good work.
Stacy

Cappell Family said...

Hey there Stotts congrats, she is addorable. I am bringing over those brownies tonight or tomarrow!! P.s. I like the first one the best. you amaze me!!!!! What can I help you with? cari

azufelt said...

My vote's on the first one.. the pink/brown one. But they are both very nice! Great job!

The Smiths said...

Congrats Stott family! What a beautiful baby girl! I LOVE your pictures- what kind of camera do you have?! I love the pic of Gracie in the flower pot.

Nancy

Jamie Smith said...

I love the flower pot one! It's so original and cute! I love it! Your so creative!

Blog Archive