Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sibling love

Jacob, Merry and Gracie
I am not sure what Merry is saying but I don't think Gracie is listening
I got your nose
so sweet
cheesy foot shot
if I don't have your address please email me at bgenho at gmail.com
and rebecca please can I be your friend and be invited to your blog

5 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

That is not a cheezy shot Beth! i think it's so cute. I love all these pictures in black and white. They turned out great. I love the "got your nose" picture, it's so sweet. I can see a little more Jacob in Grace than Merry. What do you guys think?? It's always fun to see who the baby looks like:)

azufelt said...

You probably can't be Rebecca's friend.... she's all stingy with who she lets in.... We all had to have Nancy hook us up!!

I'm loving all the baby pictures. I am starting to feel like I don't have any of Tristan... I better get the camera out!

Conder Family said...

Hi Beth! I just stalked you from Kelly's site! CONGRATULATIONS! Grace is so beautiful and the pictures are great. I hope you are feeling well!

elements: overexposed said...

So cute! You are quite good with the ol' camera.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for featuring me on your blog! Your sweet baby actually makes me baby hungry--I didn't know it was possible!

Blog Archive