
she is finally here
Grace ???
Grace ???
Born April 30 at 1:33pm
5lbs and 11.5 oz
18 inches long
5lbs and 11.5 oz
18 inches long
She is so tiny, she looks like a doll. I am loving her hair. Jacob and Merry are so excited- Jacob told me she looked really small but if she ate her carrots maybe she would grow big like him.

10 comments:
Oh my goodness... where was I? Didn't I just see you drive by my house like yeseterday or something...? Weird. Well, congrats on the new, beautiful baby! She's adorable! Have you officially decided on Grace, or is that still in limbo? I'm sure I'll hear all about it soon enough!!
Conratulations!
so cute beth! i cant believe how tiny she is! i love all her hair too! love the name too!! congrats!!!
Congratulations!!! She is soooooo little and soooooo cute. We're so excited for you. Hope y'all are both doing well.
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful. I always forget just how tiny newborn babies are. She is just perfect and I can't wait to see her!!
Congratulations on a lovely baby girl. I am excited to hear what the middle name ends up to be. Take lots of naps in the hospital!
Stacy
She is so so cute. She has the coloring of Meri and the hair of Jacob. She is really pretty too. Congratulations!
she's so small!! congrats beth! you did good!
I love her hair too and her pink lips. Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys. We hope everything went well for both mom and baby. I love the dark hair, she's a cutie just like your other kids.
Take care and enjoy your new family member!
Congratulations on a beautiful baby! She is so tiny and adorable! I'm glad she got here safely and I hope you're able to get rest and recover well!!
Post a Comment